[W] Perfection [W] Perfection

Good stuff

I really like the synth in this song, and it's evident that you put some time into writing in each instrument with a different part. A little more variation in the melody would give it more punch (I know the melody changes at 1:21, but the synth kinda overpowers any changes). Still, excellent song, I got it stuck in my head for a while now. So I guess that means it's catchy. Loved the chaos of this song too, the frantic element is what brought it all together for me. Good work!

weemeee responds:

Yay ^.^ Thx! :D

Until Then Cover Until Then Cover

Yeah, not bad

First off, and think this was the biggest issue, you might want to find some better recording equipment. That kinda detracted from the song. Still, you have a nice voice, and the song varied enough to be interesting. A few effects (maybe a bit of reverb?) might the song a bit more interesting, along with maybe a beat or baseline. None the less, it was a good song, and I can see that a lot of hard work when into this (and by the way, I like the lyrics. Nice choice in words). And I liked, above all things, that this song was original. Don't lose your originality. Creativity is something that this song has that many others don't. So keep up the good work.

River Of Dreams River Of Dreams

Tell your brother that he did good

Ok, so this song wasn't the most complex thing that I've ever heard. It was still calm, deep and catchy, so thumbs up in my opinion. I really liked the dual channel reverb and the melody itself was really catchy. It was, of course repetitive, a little mixing up in terms of the melody would be good. Also, the heavy drums that kicked in at about 0:30 in the song were a little too much in contrast from the melody. Still, excellent song, and I like the choice in title. Plus, all the effects that you added in make the song nice to listen to. Keep up the good work, and submit more stuff.

NightmareTheDragon responds:

Thanks glad to hear.

{ANT} - Neer, Neer Neer Neer {ANT} - Neer, Neer Neer Neer

Hey, not bad!

i really liked the classic, retro beat in this song. Plus, it sounded really cool, which is an added bonus. The only thing I didn't like was the repetitiveness of it, but hey, it's still awesome. By the way, this song is super catchy (I can't seem to get this song out of my head now), so props on being able to do that too. Anyway, excellent job, keep it up and moke more music!

Anth0n responds:

I wanted to go back to the stuck-in-your-head melody style that i used to implement a couple of years ago. I'm glad it worked out, thanks for the review!

Pattern Of Symmetry Pattern Of Symmetry

Smooth and calm

This song, though fairly calm, still had an energetic feel to it, which was cool. I also think that you really picked the right sounds to mix together, to produce a really nice quality song. Also, it didn't get boring at any point, which is always a plus. The guitar bit near the end was cool too, and it was evident that you spent a lot of time writing out each section and part for each instrument. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that drowned out some of the other instruments at times (but maybe that was intentional). Still, good job, keep it up, and submit more stuff to the portal soon.

Psyentology responds:

Thx for the comments. I bring the song up and down by changing levels, but il take it into consideration! Peace.

(DJ Martcore) The violet sky's (DJ Martcore) The violet sky's

Well done

I'll start off by saying that you have an awesome beat in this one, and the melody was nice without getting repetitive. The vocals were a bit tense, but I could tell that you were careful in picking the right words to make it fit the feeling of the song. Still, I think the vocals could have been a bit softer, but still, it is a pretty good song. Keep up the good work, hope to hear more from you in the future.

Mike Myes(deaths door mix) Mike Myes(deaths door mix)

Not Bad

I think you really nailed the creepy yet intense feeling you were going for in this one (this really reminds of Goldeneye on the n64, just because of the intense feeling). I definately got the calm before the storm feeling with this one. However, it did get a little repetitive, and the drums kinda overpowered a lot of the music. Still, well done, keep up the good work.

eclipse21 responds:

thnx man appreciate it

{-^MP^-} Someday... {-^MP^-} Someday...

Wow....that's talent

That was amazing! It felt meaningful and smooth without being boring. Well done! You have some real talent here, I hope you make more stuff in the future! I hope this song gets more of the spotlight than this, but I sure am glad I heard it. Once again, really powerful and moving. Keep making music, you rock!

Musical-Pants responds:

Thank you!
I wanted this to have some kick on the chorus, without being too sharp around the edges in other parts of the song.
And I fully intend to keep making music, I'm actually starting a rock collab with a bunch of other very talented people, so that should keep me busy for a while.
Cheers.

-Pants

newfags belong in the trash newfags belong in the trash

Yeah, no.

Really , I don't see any point in even bothering with this. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess that the only reason that someone voted more that zero on this was because it was just your random friends all giving it a 5. Seriously man, you've got to put more effort into a submission that this. And come on...what kind of title is that? But I guess if you were aiming for a song that just gets on peoples' nerves, you nailed it. Try harder next time.

ph0ne responds:

you're a fucking herb

Rained On Concerto Rained On Concerto

Nice

I really liked the rain effect in the background, and the guitar in the background. In future, you might want to get the effects timed a bit better, but still, I really liked this song. Still, excellent job, keep up the good work.

Stolkmen5000 responds:

Yeah the rain effect was nice but what do you mean about "timed"?