Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Haha, nice

I really liked this one, and it seemed pretty accurate to the story of the movie as far as I can tell. Anyway, well done as always, I really like the theme song at the end. You should think about turning your movie parodies into a series. That would be awesome! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Aboslutely Amazing

This may be one the best animations I've ever seen. You combined nice visual style with humor with a good message (I think). Above all though, it was just fun to watch. A lot of animations these days lack a certain flow, making them more of a chore to watch. But this was just incredible. Keep it up, I hope to see more from you in the future!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 173 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 173

I don't think so...

Not be mean or anything, but it seems that very little effort went in to making this. It's simply a poorly edited picture of Hitler with music. Thats it. As for improvements, any kind of animation is always good, along with a plot or some kind of message. I hate to leave such a harsh review, but I think more effort needs to go into submissions that this.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Your review wasn't harsh at all. All negative reviews should be this way. :)

Indiana Stick Indiana Stick

Hey, not bad!

As a first attempt, this is pretty good. Yeah, it might be a bit jerky, but it was funny and entertaining to watch. Some of the movement animations were actually pretty fluid too, so kudos for that too. Some improvements might be to even some shading to objects in the foreground. Still, it was pretty good, I can see that you might become a great animator some day. Good luck!

MonkeyBoyAnimations responds:

Im going to post a madness movie here soon, so be sure to check it out.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5

Haha, Awesome

This is, in my opinion, the funniest episode. Things never seem to go right for Jeff and Hal. Great movie, very smooth and very funny. Keep up the good work!

ShortShakespeare-Tempest ShortShakespeare-Tempest

Well, not bad

Shakespeare is a tough subject to make interesting, yet your video was decently entertaining. However, the bad sound quality detracted a lot from the overall movie. Also, I found that you might want to clean up the visual style a bit, maybe make it a bit smoother. Still, it was an good movie with some solid funny jokes. Good job!

Timsplosion responds:

Yeh, I'm gonna try to get the mic's recording quality a little better next time I voice act, but yeh, thanks for the review.

Adventures of 36Holla 2 Adventures of 36Holla 2

Hehe, that was pretty good

I think the funniest part about this handy little guide was that he does it all with a straight face. On top of that, this was refreshing original. Good sound quality and decent video quality. I cant wait to try some of this stuff on my friends pc!

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Wow...

I think the funniest thing about this movie was just the randomness of it. The problem with so many parodies is that they lack originality. This parody, however, was original (or as original as a parody can be) and it was downright funny. Way to go!

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Disturbing, yet funny

Something about this is extremely funny...maybe it's the fact that they both seem so calm...Anyway, nice animation and good sound quality. Despite the fact that it's kinda disturbing, it's still a great movie.

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Simply Amazing

What a catchy song....I like the notion that this is somehow possible, which to me makes the movie even funnier. Nice, smooth, crisp animation and excellent sound quality. Oh, and did I mention that it was catchy? Keep up the good work!